Construction Permit

Note:  Permits are needed for all outside construction, including repair or replacement.  Please turn into the City Office at least two weeks before construction to be approved by the City Council.  Any questions, please call the City Office at 507-462-3277. ALL SECTIONS OF PERMIT MUST BE FILLED IN AND SIGNED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER.

Recreational City Fire Permit

Note:  Recreational Permits are required.  Please fill out and either email or return to the City office.  Please keep a copy for yourself to reference rules when needed.

County/Township Burn Permit

Township permits must be applied for in person; please have Township and Section of burn area available when applying for permit.  Cost is $10.00 for one year.

Chicken Permits

City Ordinance is attached to the permit.


City of Minnesota Lake

103 Main St. N.
PO Box 98
Minnesota Lake, MN 56068
T: 507-462-3277
F: 507-462-3438